KillProcess 4.1 is a Windows Utility used to explore and kill any process, including services, running on Win XP, Win 7 and Win8.
This application provides the following features:
* Improvd user Interface with Compliance with Win7 and Win8 requirements for data storage
* Process Enumeration: the application enumerates the processes currently running in the system address space and updates the list with proces icons, process names, and identifiers of the running processes.
* Kill Process first softly with Close Message and, if needed, with the TerminateProcess function
* Kill Selected Process Individually or Several at the same time
* Give Enhanced Information on Individual Process:
* Process Main Information (Memory use, ..)
* Process version Information
* List of Modules Loaded
* File Data (using data from www.fileinspect.com)
* Services loaded (for svchost.ex)
* Provide Improved Information about Application Criticality
* Provide Help to Get More Information about Process (context menu to Link to FileInspect.com, File.Net and Google.com
* Give Improved Warnings when Killing Critical Process is Requested
* Provide Complete handling of Scan and Kill Feature for Automatic and Periodical Kil of selected process(es)
* Automatic Start of Scan and Kill at KillProcess Startup
* Store Events and Scan and Kill Settings in SQLite Database
* New On-Line Parameter to Start KillProcess in a minimized state
See http://www.tgmdev.be/applications/killprocess/killprocess.php for detailled informations ...
Warning !! Use the Kill Features with caution as you can kill critical processes for your computer and force computer reboot..